The Alzheimer’s Association® developed a new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
The free one-hour program:
- Explores typical age-related changes.
- Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
- Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
- Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Join us at this free Zoom program, hosted by The Woburn Chamber of Commerce on June 24, 2021 at noon. To register, call the 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 or register online.
Published: June 8th, 2021