We currently offer discount passes to the Massachusetts Parks Passes, Museum of Science, the New England Aquarium, and Zoo New England.
We expect to resume offering discount passes to Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts and the Children’s Museum soon.
Patrons may reserve these passes below or by calling 781-231-4168 ext. 3102. If your call is not picked up, please leave a voicemail. We will call you back as soon as we can.
Please note that the Museum of Science pass is an e-Voucher. Please read the instructions provided when you reserve the pass (below).
Also note that for Zoo New England, you should pick up your pass as soon as possible, since you will need the gift code on the pass to reserve your tickets online at the discounted price. Once you have your pass, visit http://zoonewengland.org to buy your tickets. From the “Visit” tab, select either Franklin Park Zoo tickets or Stone Zoo tickets.
The museum pass program is generously funded by the NEW Friends of the Saugus Public Library!
- A valid NOBLE library card in good standing is required when placing a reservation. Additionally, the cardholder must be 18 years of age or older. Reservations made without a valid card will be cancelled, regardless of confirmation received. Sign up for a library card to solve this problem!
- Only one pass may be reserved per library card per day. Passes for the same museum may not be borrowed on the same library card on consecutive days. You may have up to four passes reserved at any one time.
- Reservations may be made up to four weeks in advance, and picked up at any time after making the reservation.
- All passes must be picked up from the Saugus Public Library at 295 Central Street.
- Failure to pick up reserved passes may result in the inability to reserve passes for 30 days. You must pick up your pass OR cancel your reservation if you will not be picking up your pass. Call 781.231.4168 x3102 if you need to cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.