We currently offer discount passes to the Boston Children’s Museum, Massachusetts Parks Passes, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, the New England Aquarium, the U.S.S. Constitution Museum, and Zoo New England.
Patrons may reserve these passes below or by calling 781-231-4168 ext. 3102. If your call is not picked up, please leave a voicemail. We will call you back as soon as we can.
When booking a pass, carefully read the pass details and the confirmation email. If booking a printed pass, you may pick it up at the Saugus Public Library’s main desk during business hours.
Most museums now require reservations. Please plan ahead to ensure discounted library pass availability and to ensure you can obtain an admission appointment at the museum or venue. To ensure a smooth and successful experience, we strongly urge patrons to contact the museum/venue as far in advance as possible of your visit and follow directions on the museum’s website.
Boston Children’s Museum: http://www.BostonChildrensMuseum.org 617-426-6500
Museum of Fine Arts: http://www.MFA.org 617-267-9300
Museum of Science: http://www.MOS.org 617-723-2500
New England Aquarium: http://www.NEAQ.org 617-973-5200
U.S.S. Constitution Museum: http://usscm.org 617-426-1812
Zoo New England: http://www.ZooNewEngland.org Franklin Park — 617-989-2025 Stoneham — 617-541-5466
Also, be aware that all or most of these venues now require masks.
If your plans change and you no longer need the pass, please call 781-231-4168 ext 3102 to cancel your reservation so that others may take advantage of this service.
The museum pass program is generously funded by the NEW Friends of the Saugus Public Library!
- A valid NOBLE library card in good standing is required when placing a reservation. Additionally, the cardholder must be 18 years of age or older. Reservations made without a valid card will be cancelled, regardless of confirmation received. Sign up for a library card to solve this problem!
- Only one pass may be reserved per library card per day. Passes for the same museum may not be borrowed on the same library card on consecutive days. You may have up to four passes reserved at any one time.
- Reservations may be made up to four weeks in advance, and picked up at any time after making the reservation.
- All passes must be picked up from the Saugus Public Library at 295 Central Street.
- Failure to pick up reserved passes may result in the inability to reserve passes for 30 days. You must pick up your pass OR cancel your reservation if you will not be picking up your pass. Call 781.231.4168 x3102 if you need to cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.