Agate Watercolor Painting
Create a beautiful watercolor painting of an agate slice. Learn how to use a wet on wet watercolor technique and discover what happens when you sprinkle salt on wet watercolor paint.
This painting is easy and fun to do. Leave the class with a striking piece of art to give as a gift or hang on your wall!
To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org Please leave your name, age and phone number.
You will receive an email with the Zoom link and a date when the paint kits will be available for pick up at the library
Materials Needed for Live Virtual Class
Your librarian is providing kits for our live virtual class. Please bring the kits and the following materials to the class:
● Paper towels
● A palette to mix your paint with water. A small shallow container or a
ceramic plate works well.
● Jar or container of water for rinsing brush.
● Tape – masking, clear or washi tape.
● Something to protect your surface like newspaper.
● Hairdryer for drying paint in-between steps.
Published: November 16th, 2020