The Mission of the Saugus Public Library
The Mission of the Saugus Public Library is to inform, enrich, and empower all citizens by providing and promoting free access to the universe of information and ideas.
The Vision of the Saugus Public Library
The Vision of the Library is to be the foremost destination for the enrichment of all.
The Library Bill of Rights
The Board of Trustees has adopted the Library Bill of Rights, which affirms that all libraries are forums for information and ideas.
Library Board of Trustees
- Mr. Michael A. Coller (2015-2018)
- Ms. Debra Dion-Faust, Chair (2014-2017)
- Ms. Cynthia Fordham (2014-2017)
- Ms. Laura Flynn, Vice Chair (2016-2019)
- Ms. Roseann Luongo, Secretary (2016-2019)
- Ms. Gail Murray (2015-2018)
The Board meets the first Thursday of every month (unless otherwise posted), September to June at 6:30 PM in the Community Room
Bylaws of the Saugus Public Library Board of Trustees