New Friends of the Saugus Public Library
Who are the New Friends?
The New Friends of the Saugus Public Library are a group of people with an interest in improving the Library building, programs, services and collections.
The New Friends sponsor activities and provide services which benefit and stimulate interest in the Saugus Public Library by:
- Presenting free programs for all ages at the Library.
- Purchasing museum passes for use by Saugus Public Library patrons.
- Purchasing books, videos, magazines, and equipment for the Library.
- Holding used book sales and the on-going used book sale in the community room in addition to other fund-raising events to benefit the Library.
- Raising funds through MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS.
- Becoming Library Volunteers
When do the New Friends Meet?
New Friends meet at 6:00 PM on the first Wednesday of the month (September to June) in the Library Community Room.
What are the Benefits of Membership in the New Friends?
- Advance view and first choice of used books donated for the book sale.
- Help plan programs offered to the community.
- Gain satisfaction from helping improve our library.
How can you become a member of the New Friends of the Saugus Public Library?
Fill out a Membership Form or Renew Membership Form and drop it off at the library with your annual membership dues or send it to : New Friends of the Saugus Public Library, 295 Central Street, Saugus, MA 01906.
The Friends Newsletter
Catch up on the news with the New Friends’ Newsletter