As of July 9, 2020 ALL but one of the museums and attractions to which we offer our patrons discounted passes either remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic or are not accepting library passes. The only current exception to this rule are the Massachusetts DCR Parks Passes.
We will continue to monitor the situation for updates to this status. Meanwhile, we advise our patrons to consult each museum’s Website for ticketing options should they wish to visit.
We will begin to issue the Parks Passes on Tuesday, July 14, 2020. Patrons may reserve these passes online or by calling 781-231-4168 ext. 3102. If your call is not picked up, please leave a voicemail. We will call you back as soon as we are able. Also, Please be aware that the library is currently only open for pickup Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between the hours of 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
The museum pass program is generously funded by the NEW Friends of the Saugus Public Library!
- A valid NOBLE library card in good standing is required when placing a reservation. Additionally, the cardholder must be 18 years of age or older. Reservations made without a valid card will be cancelled, regardless of confirmation received. Sign up for a library card to solve this problem!
- Only one pass may be reserved per library card per day. Passes for the same museum may not be borrowed on the same library card on consecutive days. You may have up to four passes reserved at any one time.
- Reservations may be made up to four weeks in advance, and picked up at any time after making the reservation.
- All passes must be picked up from the Saugus Public Library at 295 Central Street.
- Failure to pick up reserved passes may result in the inability to reserve passes for 30 days. You must pick up your pass OR cancel your reservation if you will not be picking up your pass. Call 781.231.4168 x3122 if you need to cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.