Free After School Homework Help
The SPL is partnering with the Belmonte Middle School to offer free, drop-in homework help to Saugus elementary school students to help foster strong academic and study skills outside of school hours.
- Homework Help is in session starting Tuesday, February 28, 2017 and running Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-4 p.m. in the Community Room at the Saugus Public Library.
- Homework helpers are National Junior Honor Society Students from the Belmonte Middle School.
- No registration is required, but students must be signed in/out by a parent or guardian.
- Parent or guardian must remain on library grounds while student is receiving homework assistance pursuant to the unaccompanieded minors policy.
- This program is open to students in grades K-5.
- Subjects: math• science• grammar • reading• social studies• geography & more.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Online Homework Help
The SPL offers access to many valuable online resources that students of all ages can use for research projects. You’ll find age-specific resources together under the “Homework Help” section of our e-resources page, but higher-grade researchers are encouraged to browse for their subject of interest throughout the list.
Other Online Resources