Online Homework Help
The SPL offers access to many valuable online resources that students of all ages can use for research projects. You’ll find age-specific resources together under the “Homework Help” section of our e-resources page, but higher-grade researchers are encouraged to browse for their subject of interest throughout the list.
Other Online Resources
- Check out the MCAS help available from the MA Department of Education.
- Prepare for the SAT or ACT for free at Number2.com or The College Board.
Free After School Studies Help
The SPL is partnering with the Belmonte Middle School to offer free, drop-in homework help to Saugus elementary school students to help foster strong academic and study skills outside of school hours.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-5 p.m. in the Community Room at the Saugus Public Library.
- Homework helpers are National Junior Honor Society Students from the Belmonte Middle School.
- No registration is required, but students must be signed in/out by a parent or guardian.
- Parent or guardian must remain on library grounds while student is receiving homework assistance pursuant to the unaccompanieded minors policy.
- This program is open to students in grades K-5.
- Subjects: math• science• grammar • reading• social studies• geography & more.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
Websites and Other Sources for Families:
Tufts University’s Child & Family Web Guide: http://www.cfw.tufts.edu/
Expert Reviewed Sites on Children and Families
Powered by Pediatricians. Trusted by Parents.
From the American Academy of Pediatricians
Saugus Coordinated Family and Community Engagement: http://www.sauguscfce.com/
This locally run state grant connects families to local resources and support families as a child’s first educator. The Saugus CFCE provides parent trainings, family playgroups, family activites and help through educational transitions in partnership with local institutions.
Saugus Public Schools http://www.saugus.k12.ma.us/
School Reading Sites